Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tianna Ta - IFBB Pro Bikini and Sexy Model

Tianna Ta is an original vietnamese girl, born on November 5, 1981 in Vietnam but when she was 2 years old, Tianna Ta moved with her parents moved to usa fo better life. She is currently resides in Worcester, Massachusetts.

Tianna started her modelling career when she was 19 year. She recently began competing in Sept 2009 and have been fortunate enough to earn her pro card in Nov 2009! She is currently finishing up my Bachelors degree in Business (after a long break) and am looking forward to taking her exam to become a personal trainer.

Tianna Ta states, "I like training with men because it makes me work harder. Guys always push you to do more weight, and I end up doing it because I don't want them to think that I'm wussing out. We have to show that girls can be tough, too."

Contest History :
  • 2009 NPC Team Universe - 3rd
  • 2009 IFBB Olympia - 3rd
  • 2009 NPC New England Bodybuilding Fitness & Figure - 1st
  • 2009 NPC National Bodybuilding, Bikini & Figure Championships - 1st
  • 2010 IFBB Olympia - 16th
  • 2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding & Bikini Championships - 10th
  • 2010 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini - 4th
Video..

More Pictures ..

1 comment:

  1. Do you work as a model ? I have a YouTube channel, I am always on the look out for models.

    If you are for hire, shoot an email to : samira.zapunya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete